Boardworks Special (Call To Order)
Designed and tested in southern California, the Special is a “daily-driver” performance surf SUP. Your go-to board for surf in the 2′-6′ range. The Special also doubles as a nice cruiser for those looking for a smaller SUP than most standard boards on the market.
- Thin foils allowing the surfer to easily set the rail in bottom and top turns
- Perfect amount of rocker for maneuvering on the wave and getting into the pocket
- Soft diamond tail helps keep the board loose and playful with good water release
- Full outline, maintaining some width for a stable cruising platform
- Tool-less FCS II 5 fin box setup to allow for a variety of fin configurations such as trip quad, and twin options
- Built with our exclusive Krypto-Flex Carbon Innegra layup. Utilizing an EPS core, epoxy resin, layers of Innegra, carbon strand (for strength, stiffness, weight reduction), and fiberglass layers. This construction yields a board that has the performance flex characteristics of polyester surfboards, with an incredible strength to weight ratio, courtesy of the Innegra cloth and epoxy resin